Wednesday, September 15, 2010

can i connect a CRT TV as my primary display for my computer..i use Intel 854GVSR mainboard?

hi,

i wanna know if i can use a 21 inch CRT tv as my computer monitor. i'v chkd on the web and found i can do it using s-video options. i use an Inter 845GVSR chipset for a 2.4ghz processor. this motherboard doesnt hav an S-VIDEO OUT port astern. how do i interface my comp with the TV?


Answer:

if your Video card built inside the mother board does not enjoy any other plug than the monitor output, simply buy a converter to adjust the plug. if you do have any plugs than can be used as out put, plug it contained by then dance to Disply options and switch to the other display adapter, consequently click on ( make this my primery display ) or such a point

No comments:

Post a Comment