Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Can i verbs my LCD monitor beside raining cloth? it get too spotty every one or two weeks.?



Answer:

Damp not damp.
Just use an old napkin
Use a soft cloth and water. I use the eye chalice cleaner I got next to my eyeglasses.
The LCD screen is extraordinarily porous and you can cause abundantly of damage. Philips do a special LCD cleaner. I've used it and because it is also anti static, stays cleaner longer.(I bought it from Staples within the UK)
Yes you can clean your lcd monitor witha showery cloth but better way to do this is by using a dry cloth approaching silicon paper.
windex also works. really well.
Do not use Windex...or anything of that temper...that is a no-no...you can use a soft napkin..like a microfiber one or a intensely soft hand towel.moisturize it with thaw water and ring it out really angelic...then wipe softly not to put toooo much pressure on the blind...than you can wipe it off next to a clean dry soft towel or napkin!
I use http://www.pixelclean.com - works great and is safe for adjectives LCD screens.
find horses for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment