Friday, September 17, 2010

can i connect my PC monitor to my xbox?

is it possible for me to connect my lcd workstation monitor to my xbox the red yellow and white cable, my pc monitor have a standard connection that go into my computer, was wondering if i could attain a converter?


Answer:

Alternately, you can get a TV Tuner card for around $30 to $45 bucks that will agree to you run anything that uses coaxial cable and sometimes component cables (cable tv, dvd players, vcr's, gaming platforms) surrounded by a window or fullscreen on your computer. And most of these cards come next to software to record video from the nurture. And if the card doesn't take component, you can procure a cheap adapter at Wal-mart to convert it to coaxial.
There are several adapters on the market. Go to a gigantic electronics store close to Fry's or search the net for one.
You'll need a VGA to video converter. This website here may enjoy it at a good price: http://www.monoprice.com/products/produc...
you can achieve a component to vga adapter, but be aware that you'll get horrible element.
miniature huskies

No comments:

Post a Comment