Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I display a horizontal picture on a 90 level rotated LCD TV?

I want to use an LCD TV as a display for my computer, the issue is I hold to rotate the LCD 90 degrees physically (so the telly will be vertical not horizontal). But I want to display the picture horizontally. I'll not display a Windows desktop on my LCD, fairly I'll show a video which is of 9x16 aspect ratio and is a perfect fit when the LCD is rotated by 90 degree. Is there a setting on Windows to do that? Or is within a setting on a graphics card? Do I need to purchase any spare software?



Thanks a lot for your comfort folks!


Answer:

yes it is posible and yes it is the graphics card down load the most up-to-date drivers for your card

I have nvidia drivers and can turn my peak 90 > 180 or 270 degrees

after install the updates you should hold a extra icon within your system tray with the rotation setting
i reckon you cant do that...it must be 16:9
Impossible
throw it away?
Flip the picture in something approaching PaintShopPro then rotate the monitor and it'll liberate you a lot of hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment