Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I lessen the muted that comes from my monitor?

I own a 17 inch flatscreen monitor and I find that it radiates too much street light. I am always squinting because of it especially contained by the evening when the surroundings are darker.

I hold tried to adjust the contrast and so on, but it is not helping. the light plane remains the same and I really want it smaller quantity. can anyone tell me how to do that? I hold windows xp sp2


Answer:

you accustomed the contrast, now adjust the brightness
If adjust the brightness (as well as the contrast) doesnt work for you, afterwards you may want to look at how you are sitting in comparison to the the monitor.



Are you right up on it?

Have you be staring at it all morning long?

Do you have these issues when you first start using the computer surrounded by the morning?



If none of these apply, and you cant do any more through the monitor settings, you may have some luck by right clicking on the desktop and going to your video settings that means of access. Depending on the drivers you have, you may enjoy a brightness control there as capably.
Right click on the desktop and click properties and settings. Click the advanced tab. Not knowing what you have for graphics, adjectives I can tell you at this point is to look thru the tab for a brightness or gamma setting.
go to ur moniter while the computer is on and ther might be a menu btton on ther, consequently u have to adjust the brightness from nearby similar to a tv

No comments:

Post a Comment