Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I plug out the monitor if the PC is still on?

Will it break or burn out anything if I do?



People at my workplace seem to be to do it and not mind much, but I think it may be cause serious damage to the motherboard or the graphics card.


Answer:

No, in attendance is no damage, because it is powered separately from the PC.
Technically - it should not hurt anything, but it is injudicious to do so. I've never done it, but also never heard citizens having problems from doing it any.
yes you can but i do not recomend it
yes.no harm.but advisable to put stale power button of the monitor first.
No there is no interrupt as such
It's always safer to do that when the computer is powered sour unlike USB that is designed to be plugged/unplugged next to the power on.
I've done this many times. So have just in the order of everybody else I know. I don't think you requirement to worry.



Oh, and "plug out" isn't English...I muse you mean "unplug".
Plugging out the monitor of your PC while it is on will own no negative effect on your workstation, or the monitor, but it might be a good perception to switc at least one of the two bad beforehand
it might cause despoil to the graphic card



u can do it but not too recurrently
a dog for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment