Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can i use an analog TV monitor as my PC display monitor?

I'm pretty sure that I can, but I have need of to find out how, and what hardware I need.


Answer:

Some video cards will allow you to do that, but it really does not look apt, and you are very constrained on resolution.
i9f u have a tv beside the rf cable ports in the frt later u cann if u get the adaptor but the picture will not be obedient as a monitor can be adjusted for the pixel smooth as if u choose the 800x600 32 mode may or may not wrk for tv does not have any pixel save for its default plane that it came beside... get a bigger monitor....
Most plausible, your video card has an S-Video or RCA video cable. Simply purchase the distinctive cable and plug it into your TV's inputs. Most likely though, you are not going to be pleased unless you own an LCD or Plasma based display. Computer monitors and standard television have different stimulate rates. You may end up next to a flickering or blurry picture...which as stated, will require an extremely low resolution. Don't feel the fool though, I own a 48" HDTV projection based tube and I am not able to run my desktop on my televison in need great visual discomfort. If looked-for, spend the cash for a dignified quality Dell or Gateway televison/monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment