Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I hook up my laptop to another monitor... Please backing?

I not long stepped on the screen of my Dell Laptop inspiron 6000 and it cracked in a minute it does not work. can I plug into another monitor or tv or something so that I can gain access to my stuff thanks for your support


Answer:

If your laptop has a VGA port (which it does), you can plug a monitor into that. You may hold to push some function keys specific to your laptop to bring it to switch to the monitor. Fn-F5 or something like that. There should be a picture of a eyeshade on one of the keys on your baby grand.
You should. Check for a VGA (Blue female) port for monitor, TV out (Yellow/black--uses those yellow, red and white triple cable combos) port for tv or a S-video, also for TV. Otherwise, you could be out of luck. Another risk would be to have you Hard Drive taken out and put into your unusual pc.
Yes you can. Just plug a monitor on the wager on of your computer where the blue port is and turn it on. Most monitors are conventional by the OS, so I think you won't own any trouble with that.
Yes, you can. Look for the VGA out port on your laptop and use the Fn switch to output the display (normally is "Fn" + F5 or F10).
You should be able to do it, unless something else get damaged.

Check the vertebrae of the laptop there should be a nouns for your monitor.

Good luck.
open up widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment