Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I use an VGA adaptor next to a graphics card beside 2 dual DVI outputs.?



Answer:

Yes you can. you want a DVI-I(NOT DVI_-D the D stands for Digital and VGA is analogue) to VGA converter. if you got your graphics card just this minute then it might enjoy come with one if they are about 10 dollars at radio shack. adjectives it does is use the DVI as a non digital link(yes it is backwards compatible) so that VGA signals can be transmitted over it.
You should be able to. I'm getting a dual-DVI card myself (it should arrive surrounded by a few days.), but my two monitors have DVI ports. If you'd similar to, send me post at incorrigible_misanthrope@yahoo... (it's ".com" Yahoo has approved that people don't obligation to know my entire e-mail address.), and I'll send you correspondence when I get my card and I'll do a VGA adapter oral exam.
Generally yes. I support a number of newer Dells beside dual head DVI video out, and hold used VGA single adapters on many. It may depend on the graphics card, but I own never had a problem..
Put fairly simply, yes you can.



If you're converting DVI to VGA then basically use the adaptor, it will work regardless of graphics card.
cars for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment