Friday, September 17, 2010

can i variety my laptop desk top (screen) exactly look similar to what it be past the icon be rearrange.?

when spanking new i cons were added to my eyeshade they were appearing after the previous god.recently i hold re arranged the i cons.now i want my blind to look like what it be before the rearrangement.can some body provide hit please.


Answer:

sorry bud, your just going to enjoy to put it back manually
Right click on a blank nouns of the desktop and select ARRANGE ICONS / AUTO ARRANGE
Right click desktop and select Arrange icon's by un-check mark auto Arrange afterwards place da. icon;s when you want them to be later restart ur pc for win xp to hide away settings
Assuming you had a custom arrangment, no. I want there be a way to rescue the precise order of the icon as well, as I close to to have mine themed (gaming icon by each other, so on and so forth). If you similar to gaps within your formatting, then unluckily, with every download, your gap get full up up. I would LOVE if I could program and create my own arrangement styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment