Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I use my monitor as a TV lacking a TV card?

I hold a TV card in my computer which works great except for the certainty that it's delayed which drives me nuts. Is there any bearing to hook up, oh, say, a compisite video cable or an s-cable directly into my monitor? Or is within a conversion box that'll do the same?


Answer:

There are stand alone tv turner boxes that will allow you to keep watch on tv on your monitor. Check out my link below for one afterwards go penetrating for some on froogle etc...
I think you probably cant be in motion on with out your TV card. they have need of to make more moniters that can be plugged approaching that.
no because you will need a video and audio input addressee
ever think of sling tv?
a dog for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment