Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I use my 42" plasma TV, as a monitor for my laptop?Maybe using s video nouns?



Answer:

Probably.

Give us the cause and model and we can tell you for sure and exactly how to do it.

///
yes, you'll have need of a special wire, procure it from best buy
yes
yes, if your laptop has an s-video out and your tv have an s video in the yes you can
sure, I use my projector near my PC. Check the tv out on the vid card. It probably isn't exactly an s-video out. You may need an adaptor. Check monoprice.com. huge scale of adapters.
yes you could. You could use a video connector...or...TV/VIDEO connector.
If you connect your computer to a 42" plasma, you will likely *not* obtain a very suitable picture with an "S" video cable. It also depends on what form of laptop you have. For example, I've get a MacBook and have a DVI nouns for my video. If your plasma is a newer one, you might have a DVI nouns for you video input, which would get you really honest picture resolution.
yes you can if your laptop has an video output and your tv have a video input. All you need is to buy a cable to connect it from your laptop to the TV.
Did you find out how to connect your laptop to your TV, if so would you be mode enough to consent to me know.

email aandrew650@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment