Tuesday, September 21, 2010

can i run 2 separate VGA displays from 1 dvi-i output video card to contained by effect double my eyeshade size?



Answer:

your quiz is not clear. What do you mean by doubling peak size?



Do you mean you want to enjoy several smaller monitor to display one big screen?

For that, you'd singular need a supporting video cards. And several monitors
You necessitate a dual-display video card with 2 input slots.
no you cant !
You can own two VDU as long as you have any dual display video card or 2x Video cards, have one powerful one which you can use for thickset duty use, and other an average VGA card for secondary display
I surmise you need two video cards to do that.

I don't supervision to do thows kinds of things I kinda reason its over kill my brother have 3 monitors in his room.

He is A+ certifyed but he is sleeping.

I pretty sure the answer is you want two outputs.

Thats the way he builds his laptop.. with two video cards.

I know swaping settings for the screen is a piece of cake you just right click anywhere on the desktop afterwards click settings then choose.

Some video games don't wana work right next to two monitors so I disable the other monitor and then we play stonghold crusader.

If their is a bearing to do it with one video card I havent see it.

The only time ive see two displays with one video device be on a TI/99-4A No one uses that kind of computer anymore exept retro gamers and what not.



There might be some method to do it with one card but its a consume of time and impracticle get two Nvideas and your angelic to go its a no brainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment