Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I switch between my TV and my monitor if both are connected to my PC?

My PC is connected to a 19" LCD monitor and I own just bought a DVI-D to DVI-D cable to connect it to my HD LCD TV.

When I power up it default to the monitor until I select the DVI input on the TV when it switches to the TV and the monitor goes blank.

I cannot revise the display back to the monitor lacking disconnecting the lead and restarting the PC. Is within a way of switching between displays (Keyboard shortcut?)



Any aid greatfully received!!


Answer:

It depends what graphics card you have installed on your notebook, the Nvidia card I have let me select which type of setup I want ie, dual view,clone or horizontal span etc, right click on your desktop,select properties, later settings, then advanced to confer you a clearer view of what option are available on your graphics card.

No comments:

Post a Comment