Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I use a VGA cable splitter to run 2 monitors on 1 workstation?

I want to be capable of use 2 external monitors with my laptop using a splitter cable connected to the VGA output from the wager on of my laptop. Will this work? I assume I will just be capable of use some kind of virtual desktop that will produce it seem similar to both monitors are just one big monitor?


Answer:

If you want both monitors to display like peas in a pod image, afterwards you could probably split the cable but you would have to disconnect the 2nd monitors output fund to the pc. If you want to hold a virtual desktop then a dual lead graphics card is your best bet, but I imagine getting a laptop that offer this would be a bear.
There are some boxes call Video Signal Splitter . I have one on the place where on earth I work : have one VGA input and 8 vga output .

But.......an adjectives monitor is same picture/movie etc (they are cloned ) . What do u say just about....""it seem similar to both monitors are just one big monitor?""......can do it near an APG/PCI x video card with dual monitor preference (but is limited individual for 2 monitors).

If you wanna know more.....

Feel free to contact me on yahoo messenger for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment