Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I use dual monitors hooked up to my laptop, lacking using my laptop monitor?

I enjoy hooked up an external monitor to my laptop and was competent to use it along with my laptop display, but I would similar to to be able to use 2 external monitors that are alike size and next to respectively other, with my laptop closed, while at work. My laptop have a standard monitor output and an S-video output. Can I get a splitter cable for the monitor output, or use the standard output and the s-video output, to own two separate video displays from my laptop? I am guessing that the splitter would just clone the portrait, but I am wondering if the S-video is a separate signal from the standard output. Anyone have any experience next to this? Thanks!


Answer:

hi there its deeply simple,

all u inevitability is a Y cable which lets you connect two monitors to one computer.
You can buy external hardware that does this. There are 2 different types:

1. A splitter that you plug 2 monitors into and your computer see it as 1 big monitor

or 2. an external video card.

Neither are cheep

No comments:

Post a Comment