Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I monitor my kids AIM conversation?

Is within anyway I can monitor my kids' conversations on AIM?


Answer:

You can't monitor the conversations while they are going unless you do one of two things that I would do. You can set the settings of the messenger to archive your messages for view at a then time. Or you can sit there right subsequent to your child.



Another possible solution would to cancel the details
Yes you can. There are a ton of software packages, that log key strokes. Do a check out for keyloggers
You're kids will find out if they are computer wizzes.

Be prepared to get contained by a fight.
Instead of downloading software, a simpler method would be to see the "Log" feature, if AIM is equipped near it. It will save a primer file on your computer - anyplace you desire - and you can purloin a look at it whenever you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment