Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I return with some recommendation on LCD monitors?

I am looking to buy an LCD, flat panel monitor at more or less 19 inches for anything lower than $200. I will primarily be using it with my Xbox 360 so I be hoping to get HD part or damn near close from the monitor. I am relatively untried in this area so I was hoping some next to more knowledge would know which monitor would be best for playing games (both beside consoles and PC). Which brands ar reliable, which specs should I look out for? etc. Or if you could even provide a link to a monitor that you would suggest, that would be great!



Remember, I am looking for HD or close to HD visuals while using my Xbox 360. And evidently I am looking for a good monitor adjectives around for under $200.



Thanks and I look forward to the responses!


Answer:

newegg.com is a honourable place to look, the biggest thing for gaming is response time lower the better i'd suggest 8ms and lower. http://www.newegg.com/productsort/catego...
check out www.ttmstempien.com
not for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment